CoolOutdated[v1.14.219] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.2 - Lemur

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by DerReiter View Post
without activating the cheats it crashes in the cutscene, only when the trainer is started
Quote Originally Posted by bloopme View Post
Also crashed for me, maybe try to avoid words like "zombie" or "trainer"?
Log:
[23/04/18 | 12:49:58.962] Cheat Loaded
[23/04/18 | 12:49:59.171] Game Found
[23/04/18 | 12:49:59.175] Game State Changed (unknown)
[23/04/18 | 12:52:36.180] Cheat Closed
Quote Originally Posted by ThePopest View Post
I'm not sure I could do that. Last time I used the CE enabler and had CE opened while BO3 is running, I got a vac ban on BO3.
I think it's best for it to get detected and crash my game instead of ban me. That thing is too dangerous for me.
There is someone else who is getting crash. Tell him about this and see if it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Pincopallo21 View Post
Hi Sala,

I tried to use CE enabler, followed the procedure as indicated by the post and it works. Of couurse, to make the trainer working, I have to load the game first and only when the round has started I can use it.

I hope it helps!

So it's definitely to do with detection, not to do with the cheat changing something that it shouldn't. I need to do something in my personal life for about 45 minutes, when I'm done I will rename several things within the trainer to try to prevent the detection. While I'm away, I suggest that anyone suffering from crashes either uses the Cheat Engine Enabler mentioned in a previous comment or tries the following:

1 - Rename the cheats exe to something unrelated (e.g. change from WWII Zombies Trainer.exe to qwerty.exe)
2 - Rename the folder that holds the trainer.
3 - Open the cheat before you start a match, and use random window title.

I'm really sorry to all who are having trouble with this, I will try my hardest to get a fix out ASAP.
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
So it's definitely to do with detection, not to do with the cheat changing something that it shouldn't. I need to do something in my personal life for about 45 minutes, when I'm done I will rename several things within the trainer to try to prevent the detection. While I'm away, I suggest that anyone suffering from crashes either uses the Cheat Engine Enabler mentioned in a previous comment or tries the following:

1 - Rename the cheats exe to something unrelated (e.g. change from WWII Zombies Trainer.exe to qwerty.exe)
2 - Rename the folder that holds the trainer.
3 - Open the cheat before you start a match, and use random window title.

I'm really sorry to all who are having trouble with this, I will try my hardest to get a fix out ASAP.
You dont need to apologize for something like this you already put a lot of work into it and errors can happen.
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
So it's definitely to do with detection, not to do with the cheat changing something that it shouldn't. I need to do something in my personal life for about 45 minutes, when I'm done I will rename several things within the trainer to try to prevent the detection. While I'm away, I suggest that anyone suffering from crashes either uses the Cheat Engine Enabler mentioned in a previous comment or tries the following:

1 - Rename the cheats exe to something unrelated (e.g. change from WWII Zombies Trainer.exe to qwerty.exe)
2 - Rename the folder that holds the trainer.
3 - Open the cheat before you start a match, and use random window title.

I'm really sorry to all who are having trouble with this, I will try my hardest to get a fix out ASAP.
i can confirm that it work, when you change the folder, and program name
After 10 minutes of using the timeline, I crumble. I don't know what's going on. But this is really great. Next update wants to bring weapon code, because when I test my weapon, I always crash the game. In a word, everything you do is great. Don't lose heart.Sorry for my bad english:d
I tryed a lot of thing and the game closes, when i set the zombie health, activate god mode, get inf. ammo, and inf. special all at onece. activating god mode, inf. ammo and inf. special at onece works fine. i think it is just to much to handel for the game with setting a specific round hand zombie health.
Thank you for your great work with this trainer
Quote Originally Posted by DerReiter View Post
I tryed a lot of thing and the game closes, when i set the zombie health, activate god mode, get inf. ammo, and inf. special all at onece. activating god mode, inf. ammo and inf. special at onece works fine. i think it is just to much to handel for the game with setting a specific round hand zombie health.
Thank you for your great work with this trainer
Hi can you check my profile on here and just let me know how your PC compares to mine, or if you wouldn't mind sharing it, post or PM the system information section in the log.txt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 5362702 View Post
After 10 minutes of using the timeline, I crumble. I don't know what's going on. But this is really great. Next update wants to bring weapon code, because when I test my weapon, I always crash the game. In a word, everything you do is great. Don't lose heart.Sorry for my bad english:d
Hello. May I ask what number you are using for the timescale? Also, the weapons numbers are weird, for example before the most recent update the BAR was ID 1. Since the update ID 1 is now the type 38.

Translation from google translate:
你好。我可以问一下你在时间表上用的是什么号码?此外,武器编号很奇怪,例如BAR最后更新为 ID 1之前。由于更新ID 1现在是类型38。
The data I used on the timeline is 10. It seems that over 10 does not work. I am not very clear about the specific circumstances. Then, the weapon code will change with each game update, it seems that there is no law, so testing the weapon code is a great amount of engineering, I found some of the problems that I hope to help you, refueling. :d
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
Hi can you check my profile on here and just let me know how your PC compares to mine, or if you wouldn't mind sharing it, post or PM the system information section in the log.txt?

- - - Updated - - -



Hello. May I ask what number you are using for the timescale? Also, the weapons numbers are weird, for example before the most recent update the BAR was ID 1. Since the update ID 1 is now the type 38.

Translation from google translate:
你好。我可以问一下你在时间表上用的是什么号码?此外,武器编号很奇怪,例如BAR最后更新为 ID 1之前。由于更新ID 1现在是类型38。
OS : Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Architecture : x64
CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Screen Res : 1920 x 1080
RAM : 32GB (4x8GB)
Quote Originally Posted by DerReiter View Post
OS : Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Architecture : x64
CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Screen Res : 1920 x 1080
RAM : 32GB (4x8GB)
Considering your rig absolutely destroys mine, I can be certain that it's not in any way performance related. I can handle timescale above 100 easily, all while having *every* cheat enabled. I do believe the issue is with detection. I've taken a break today, I got a little burned out getting the trainer to the somewhat working state it's in right now. It might be worth renaming everything you can (folder, filename, and window name) until I release a completely "camouflaged" copy tomorrow, which should prevent detection.

Again, thanks everyone for the patience, and apologies for the trouble.
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
Considering your rig absolutely destroys mine, I can be certain that it's not in any way performance related. I can handle timescale above 100 easily, all while having *every* cheat enabled. I do believe the issue is with detection. I've taken a break today, I got a little burned out getting the trainer to the somewhat working state it's in right now. It might be worth renaming everything you can (folder, filename, and window name) until I release a completely "camouflaged" copy tomorrow, which should prevent detection.

Again, thanks everyone for the patience, and apologies for the trouble.
Well for me it works after i renamed the folder and the program, you need to start it before the game and press random window name after this the trainer should run.

After i finished a game, where i used the jolts cheat and start a new game than the jolts cheat doesnt work anymore. i need to restart the trainer and the game than.
Thank you very much.
new cod wwii update again :|

plz update zombies trainer

thx
Trainer does need an update
Quote Originally Posted by mehdiyk View Post
new cod wwii update again :|

plz update zombies trainer

thx

New update out today, only function i see working is jolts
how do u even open and use it bc when i just open it nothing pops up
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?