Have you gotten banned yet? If so, why?

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Have you gotten banned yet? If so, why?
Have you gotten banned yet, and if so why? (Hacking, obviously, but what kind of hacking? Save file modifying, speed hacking, legacy hacking, etc) and if you did get banned, how long did it take for you to get banned? If you didn't get banned, how long have you been hacking?
I thought for sure I would have one of my accounts banned to date, but across the few accounts I have none have been banned yet surprisingly *knock on wood*
I have hacked progress (without legacy), no ban 7 months a row.

I never get a ban at the moment.
I got banned once last year the day Freddy Krueger came out. I didn't used speed hacks or walls or hacks like this.
I had boosted save file and I played with it over 8-9 months.
I still don't know why I got banned i asked developers and they didn't said got banned because save file hacking.
banned 307 days ago hacked legacy didnt have private profile. Now im not banned since i made profile private
ive been hacking for about 2 months everyday on dbd. i always burn a new moon but i dont wear legacy. ive been called for wallhacks 3 times but two of them were T1 michael myers who could also see me thru the wall lol. still not banned. i had a day of super obvious legacy hillbilly with all perks about a month ago too and im still here.
1.year 5 month first account I'm using everything speed hack, wallhack,hacked progress, save file
If you do not want to ban, follow the guidelines.
yeah I got banned this Christmas lol because i used speedhack on killer and unlucky I got a twitcher... And after a single day I was permanently banned. Speedhacking has the highest risk of ban because is so obvious... But that's it i used it on my own risk so i recommend you to not use speedhack if you want to keep your account safe. I started a new account and i have hacked savefile without legacy for like 3 months and still not banned not even suspected
I have haked progress (with legacy).
I still using greenluma to hack exclusives.
I use multi perks at ones for killer.
not banned yet (around 1 year)
No, and i don't plan to.
What happens after ban? Repurchase a new copy of the game. Do our achievements and items stay?
Quote Originally Posted by CalciumK View Post
What happens after ban? Repurchase a new copy of the game. Do our achievements and items stay?
You need to make new Steam account, purchase Dead by Daylight from the store and start from the beginning.
Quote Originally Posted by AiMPOWER View Post
You need to make new Steam account, purchase Dead by Daylight from the store and start from the beginning.
Is it possible to purchase the game on the same game ban steam account?
Quote Originally Posted by CalciumK View Post
Is it possible to purchase the game on the same game ban steam account?
You can gift to other account but you cannot buy same game what you already have, it doesn't matter if you have ban or not, you just can't buy another one for yourself, cuz you already have it in your account.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?