QuestionNeed help "upgrading" motherboard

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need help "upgrading" motherboard
As thread title says,I want to change motherboard,for more ram slots and pci slots.

I currently have a A320M-K from Asus and I had thought of picking up the B350 Motar Arctic from MSI but it's apparently badly rated in my local online shops.

Anyone got recommandations ? I'm currently trying to make my build black outside,bit of white inside with purple leds,so I'd dig for a matching motherboard.

(My socket is AM4 - Ryzen 5 1400)
Sounds a bit weird to me that you need more slots and you have a R5 1400. What are you planning to do?

That being said, a motherboard having only 1 16x PCIe slot is criminal.
I'm planning to switch CPU soon too haha.

But uh yeah,I need more ram,and pci lanes too (at least,spaced lanes).
i recommend the MSI Z370 SLI PLUS
its very spacious and the design is nice, i made the mistake of buying a new cpu and then having to get a new mobo, ram and cpu cooling because the lga socket was different lol so i would check that if you havent already

btw, nice name lucky you for landing that
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post
i recommend the MSI Z370 SLI PLUS
its very spacious and the design is nice, i made the mistake of buying a new cpu and then having to get a new mobo, ram and cpu cooling because the lga socket was different lol so i would check that if you havent already

btw, nice name lucky you for landing that
While I appreciate the offer on the Z370,I'm staying with team red for now haha,

Thanks for the username,I saw it and I couldn't resist.
Quote Originally Posted by owo View Post
I currently have a A320M-K from Asus and I had thought of picking up the B350 Motar Arctic from MSI but it's apparently badly rated in my local online shops.

Anyone got recommandations ? I'm currently trying to make my build black outside,bit of white inside with purple leds,so I'd dig for a matching motherboard.

you said you were upgrading soon, so why not got for x470

the asus x470 prime would also be a pretty neat board which looks pretty dang good imo and also fits to your criteria
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
you said you were upgrading soon, so why not got for x470

the asus x470 prime would also be a pretty neat board which looks pretty dang good imo and also fits to your criteria


: ok_hand : Thank you,I’ve ordered it as soon as I saw it haha.
the asus x470 prime is the way to go IMO
Quote Originally Posted by loonyd View Post
the asus x470 prime is the way to go IMO
One up I agree
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?