HWID Ban Update

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
HWID Ban Update
I've got HWID banned and changed my ssd and reinstalled windows. I thought everything is fine but since I did this yesterday I've been banned on 2 new accounts by today. No cheating/hacking on the new account. So sadly i think, just change the ssd and reinstall isn't enought to get rid of HWID ban...
You get rid of the ban if you change the hdd/ssd and reinstall the windows on it.

You must've been caught for ban evasion.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
You get rid of the ban if you change the hdd/ssd and reinstall the windows on it.

You must've been caught for ban evasion.
Ban evasion is a bannable offense? Then that must explain why no0b3 was banned, or am I wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by marschmellown View Post
can i play free weekend with HWID ban?
Yes but you will be banned everytime after 2 / 3 matches or even 1.
but how? I've change the ssd and reinstalled windows and all. didn't log into steam with any of my old accounts on the new hardware/install!? changed IP...I don't get it -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Darkseeed View Post
but how? I've change the ssd and reinstalled windows and all. didn't log into steam with any of my old accounts on the new hardware/install!? changed IP...I don't get it -.-
If you have only 1 hdd or ssd.

Change the HDD / SSD with another one, start the pc , get an usb with windows 10 or any windows and install the new windows on it, make sure to have any more than 1 hdd/ssd (only 1 that was banned). Thats what i personally did , and i dont have anymore problems.
so, if I have a secondary HDD in my PC for data and stuff, do I have to unplug it? and even worse...I have to get a 3rd ssd that isn't banned...because I think, the new one I've installed yesterday is banned, because I've received 2 ban's since the change yesterday -.-
So for clarification...I'm willing to buy a new ssd...what steps do I have to follow? first I change my external IP by changing the MAC adress on my router and releasing the old IP on my cable modem (restart my modem)...after that I will change the ssd and unplug my secondary hdd, now reinstall windows and steam. after that create a new steam account and hope for the best?
Quote Originally Posted by Darkseeed View Post
So for clarification...I'm willing to buy a new ssd...what steps do I have to follow? first I change my external IP by changing the MAC adress on my router and releasing the old IP on my cable modem (restart my modem)...after that I will change the ssd and unplug my secondary hdd, now reinstall windows and steam. after that create a new steam account and hope for the best?
you don't need to change mac adress or ip , only your hdd/ssd.

Make sure you remove your ssd and hdd , both of them and just get a new ssd / hdd, a new fresh one where you will installl the windows on.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
you don't need to change mac adress or ip , only your hdd/ssd.

Make sure you remove your ssd and hdd , both of them and just get a new ssd / hdd, a new fresh one where you will installl the windows on.
This was patched like a week ago.
HDD method didn't work for me as well, I had to swap the Motherboard, HDD and CPU. It was pretty cheap though, just get the 4 core ryzen with a $60 MOBO and a HDD and sell your old parts, you'll probably break even.
alright...next update...EAC doesn't give a shit about a new ssd/new windows/new steam account...I've done everything I've mentioned in #6, but got banned again after 80 min of playtime...

I'm pretty exhausted by now...I only want to play dbd again...fucking EAC bullshit
I think the Gerass method is not enough, you have to change your MOBO + SSD + RAM + CPU and you can avoid the HWID, you must be more careful for the next one since EAC has tolerance 0 with us cheaters.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?