ExclamationTaking Pro Requests

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
Taking Pro Requests
I'm a professional graphics and website designer for about 8 years now. Also have a business for advertising / promotion as well in case anyone is interested in that. haha Yes I have experience in doing this, I have done signatures, avatars, and full websites for a lot of forums over the years.

My programs:
Corel Draw X4
Adobe Photoshop CS4

BE SPECIFIC AS TO THE PLACEMENT, THE SIZE, THE COLOR, AND THE TRANSPARENCY OF EACH ITEM!!!

Let me know what you want:
Colors: Be specific as to what colors you want and where!
Shapes: Did you want any shapes involved???
Graphics / Objects: Do you want a piece of cake, a gun, etc.
Animated: What do you want animated, How do you want it animated, Colors pulse? etc.
Everything Else, LIST IT! (If I didn't list it I can still do it!)


Your dimensions are limited to:
Height: 100px
Width: 500px
Max Size: 100kb

How to use:
Your files will be uploaded and shown here. You will receive PM upon START and COMPLETION. So don't beg me to finish, if it's that important you can pay me lol You will be given instructions on how to use your signature inside the COMPLETION NOTICE message.

Templates
I will be posting a few "templates" which everyone can use as "building blocks" for their signatures appearance. I will supply 3 sizes of templates, Small / Medium / Large. This way you can add your own background, image, etc. Yes it will have your MPGH username or any other you choose. (I will soon add these)

Don't forget to give thanks.
Hey can you make on for me, but i have not a preference i like color green, black do something that surprises me.
400x200
Something that goes with Assassins Creed.
Colours could be the same as on the render, so it would blend more.
Text should be Ali G, if u pro then it must be shining
Quote Originally Posted by RaulLL* View Post
Hey can you make on for me, but i have not a preference i like color green, black do something that surprises me.
No problem, black and green is easy, should it say RaulLL?

Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
400x200
Something that goes with Assassins Creed.
Colours could be the same as on the render, so it would blend more.
Text should be Ali G, if u pro then it must be shining
Any personal preference for the name tag? Or shall I surprise you. I was thinking making it look like metal blades shining. And is there a specific screenshot or background image that I should use? Also, "shining" be more specific what and where.
Quote Originally Posted by ScathDeSolas View Post
No problem, black and green is easy, should it say RaulLL?



Any personal preference for the name tag? Or shall I surprise you. I was thinking making it look like metal blades shining. And is there a specific screenshot or background image that I should use? Also, "shining" be more specific what and where.
you could make the blades shine
i'd like one of the max size you specified, W: 500, H: 100

colors: Dark Red (r: 130, g: 0, b: 0) and Black

i want the text to simply say WarPathSin, no i dont want the 666, and i want it made from the image at the bottom of this post, and the rest of the details dont make a difference to me.. i'd like to see what an actual professional can do, cuz everyone else in this section is really quite impressive.



you can see my non-pro image from it in my signature \/
cuz everyone else in this section is really quite impressive.
Made absolutely no sense haha I'm guessing you meant they aren't impressive? Anyways, I'll start all signatures in an hour. Working on brushing up on my visual basic and building 2 websites.
War Path Sin Completed Signature v1:
Hi i would like a sig the only things i would like r the name Kozmo and the colors neon green,neon blue,black and u can surprise me on the sig in any way i leave it in ur hands and thanks inadvance
Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
Hi i would like a sig the only things i would like r the name Kozmo and the colors neon green,neon blue,black and u can surprise me on the sig in any way i leave it in ur hands and thanks inadvance
Ah you make it so easy to please I'll get on it and it'll be done very soon.
Kozmos Signature V1:


Remember, if you don't give details, I can't create what you're going for. And I will redo a sig as much as you'd like.
looksl iek images throw on backrounds :/
BruceVDuyn's Sig


More to come.
its not ur fault but the mw2 logo just ruins the whole sig imo
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us