Unban Request

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Unban Request
Hello! My account was banned yesterday. @Yeeit

I was very busy with other jobs, after MPGH closed my thread I decided to spend less time on MPGH. However, I fully help my customers, the reason why I couldn't help him was how busy I am.

Feel free to write me on Skype: yee-it @Archx64

On my TOS, my warranty was lifetime of the SHOP but I don't know why I am banned. There is no need to worry, I will replace his account/s. Cheers!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1369201
I've already received a replacement and it disappeared after 10hours. Whats up with ur warranty, do you think i pay 5$ for 10 hours? The first expired after 10 DAYS, i could buy Spotify legit with this "course". This is a joke

And, no thanks i dont need a replacement from you anymore, i know already how it will end after 2 times. I told you dont make business if you can't fully deliver what you sell. All was busy suddenly when getting a scam report. And what i also told you, i want a refund i dont care about replacements from you. Just stay banned and all is good.

No, thanks

Cheers
Quote Originally Posted by Archx64 View Post
I've already received a replacement and it disappeared after 10hours. Whats up with ur warranty, do you think i pay 5$ for 10 hours? The first expired after 10 DAYS, i could buy Spotify legit with this "course". This is a joke

And, no thanks i dont need a replacement from you anymore, i know already how it will end after 2 times. I told you dont make business if you can't fully deliver what you sell. All was busy suddenly when getting a scam report. And what i also told you, i want a refund i dont care about replacements from you. Just stay banned and all is good.

No, thanks

Cheers
As I said, I was having important problems. Now, I back helping even my shop is closed. Banning me will not change anything, I proposin you for replacement because:

1. I closed my Paypal 2. There is no refund on my ''TOS''.

I don't want to be banned for a small reason, I didn't scam anybody. Send me a message...
Quote Originally Posted by Yeei View Post
As I said, I was having important problems. Now, I back helping even my shop is closed. Banning me will not change anything, I proposin you for replacement because:

1. I closed my Paypal 2. There is no refund on my ''TOS''.

I don't want to be banned for a small reason, I didn't scam anybody. Send me a message...
I don't want to be banned for a small reason, I didn't scam anybody.
Seems like your living in a virtual world.
Quote Originally Posted by Archx64 View Post
Seems like your living in a virtual world.
Alright, so what do you want to do now?

- - - Updated - - -
@Shadow, @Smoke

I want to help him but he does not want replacement, What can I do to unban my account?
I already told you what i want i dont want a replacement as i already mentioned 1337 times.
Quote Originally Posted by Archx64 View Post
I already told you what i want i dont want a replacement as i already mentioned 1337 times.
so how are you planning to solve this issue? I need to be unbanned, tell me something to do! You were the one who had 10 hours, cuz you are unlucky. I know a lot of people like you, didn't have any issue at all. LMK
@Ahl, @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by Yeei View Post
so how are you planning to solve this issue? I need to be unbanned, tell me something to do! You were the one who had 10 hours, cuz you are unlucky. I know a lot of people like you, didn't have any issue at all. LMK
@Ahl, @Dave84311
Host a giveaway if he isnt being cooperative
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


you didnt have to make one, at least confirm with gms first, uhhh i was just mentioning that could be an alternative option
I just want to get unbanned from MPGH, what should I do and what is ''gms'' ?
Still funny that for you a small reason is scamming 2 times. I'm cooperative but not with you anymore. Dont evem answer anymore please

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Archx64 View Post
Still funny that for you a small reason is scamming 2 times. I'm cooperative but not with you anymore. Dont evem answer anymore please

Thanks
I did not scam you, I just did not give replacement on time. If you have read my TOS, my warranty was lifetime of the SHOP.

Also, my thread closed without I know, that made me disappointed. I can give replacament if you want but you don't. Up to you...
any chance to unban my account? @Dave84311 @Ahl
You either have to give @Archx64 a new account or host a giveaway if he isn't receptive.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?