Unban Request

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
I gave account/s, any chance to unban my lovely account @Yeeit?
As i already said i wouldnt take another replacement it would be the 3rd time and it will happen again. I gave him already a second chance and he gave a sh!t on it. Give me my money back thats all i want.

Also i dont understand that scammer can get unbanned with just hosting a giveaway.

2x NordVPN which are cracked accounts i recently bought 1 Account (not from him) and paid 1.50$, thats how scammers get unbanned?
Quote Originally Posted by Archx64 View Post
As i already said i wouldnt take another replacement it would be the 3rd time and it will happen again. I gave him already a second chance and he gave a sh!t on it. Give me my money back thats all i want.

Also i dont understand that scammer can get unbanned with just hosting a giveaway.

2x NordVPN which are cracked accounts i recently bought 1 Account (not from him) and paid 1.50$, thats how scammers get unbanned?
what do you mean? i am not scammer, was having bad time. I can do replacement right now as soon as I can. You can't just say ''scammer'' for not giving replacament. I am not gonna say about TOS. I offered you but you didn't accept. Your choice...
I did what dave told me, can you guys unban me, thx? @Dave84311 @Ahl
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?