Questionproblem help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
problem help
mi problem is "could not inject dll"




uso windows vista ultimate and also I run it as admin and I get the same problem use (hack to use CanadianAssassin)

any SOLUTION ???.....



have hack for windows vista that works ?
U need bypass for inject dl files.
Quote Originally Posted by vickyhak241 View Post
U need bypass for inject dl files.
how to do please ?
ya.it can inject with bypass..
u need a bypass.(spanyss bypass)
then try injecting the dll. if it still gives u this error . try again
If its Give Error With Bypass Than Play Fair
which Bypass ? I recommend ??? link ......
just copy paste n play..easy!!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us