WTBWindows Visual Studio 2015 - 2017

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Windows Visual Studio 2015 - 2017
Hello, I'm interested in buying a Visual Studio 2015 or preferably 2017 key, please add me on IM if you can provide one.

I will be paying using PayPal.
how many key you need ?
how much your offers ?
Quote Originally Posted by SellerMSDN View Post
how many key you need ?
how much your offers ?
Just one for personal use preferably the 2017 version and I have no idea about the price but I have a nice budget just make an offer in IM with the key version and the package the key has (go here to see the packeges) and also if the subscription is paid monthly by the legit user I would also like to know if the automatic monthly payments option is enabled
Quote Originally Posted by giorgosstar View Post
Just one for personal use preferably the 2017 version and I have no idea about the price but I have a nice budget just make an offer in IM with the key version and the package the key has (go here to see the packegesⓘ) and also if the subscription is paid monthly by the legit user I would also like to know if the automatic monthly payments option is enabled
added on IM
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?