I removed a part of my cute phone

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I removed a part of my cute phone
Today I decided to remove my screen (I still have the back side with Chino don’t worry)

I removed it cuz it’s was broken on the borders since a while and kinda made it ugly.
When I removed it, the screen broke so much, kinda sad ;(



Backside:

rip
@ @aku
Hail weebism.
weaaboo weaboo weaboo

btw where'd you get it?
customized?
Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
weaaboo weaboo weaboo

btw where'd you get it?
customized?
I’ll link you ASAP
The wallpaper matches perfectly that is adorable!
 
Cute


That happened to my iphone as well with cheap sticky front cover. When I try to take it off, it pulls the actual LCD as well so it completely screwed it, you can even see the backlight for the LCD...
SOMEONE CALL THE FBI
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
SOMEONE CALL THE FBI
O: Or purge all weebs except predator because predator is an exception but will be banned anyways xD
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
O: Or purge all weebs except predator because predator is an exception but will be banned anyways xD
No, let weebs alone.
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post

No, let weebs alone.
Too late dave is already planning it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
Too late dave is already planning it.
I'm not a weeb, i'm an Anime Girl; Dave won't ban a girl like me.
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


I'm not a weeb, i'm an Anime Girl; Dave won't ban a girl like me.
choose your words wisely about Dave not banning you.
Quote Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
choose your words wisely about Dave not banning you.
If he have to ban me, he will ban you too.
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


I'm not a weeb, i'm an Anime Girl; Dave won't ban a girl like me.
Dave likes moe ?
because being a borderline pedophile is cool in 2018
Idk but I had a weird moment thinking you are an actual girl, sorry
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?