WTSHP MONITOR SE SERVICE || US || CA ||

Posts 1–15 of 228 · Page 1 of 16
HP MONITOR SE SERVICE || US || CA ||
Currently offering 23" and 27" Hp monitors to those in the US and Canada at unbeatable prices.

Models Available:
  • Hp 23 es/er - $35
  • Hp 27 es/er - $45


Delivery time ranges:
  • For Canada 2-5 days
  • For the US 1-2 weeks


Since I've been doing this service a customer has never been billed but a valid fake name and drop/reship can be used where necessary.

All orders will be processed within a 24 Hour time period.

Delivery consists of monitor only, no cables. If any customer doesn't receive their monitor after a specified time period, replacements will be made in cases where the customer is not at fault.

Payable through:
  • Paypal
  • Crypto


Link to my giveaway prior to starting my SE service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1369849&page=4

Add me on IM


+++Vouch, received the monitor in an extremely fast manner with some support of luke_small for answering my general questions.
(Monitor reflection has been edited)
Added on Chat
Added, very interested.
Added on IM, But i'm requesting for a different monitor. If possible!
Quote Originally Posted by luke_small View Post
Currently offering 23" and 27" Hp monitors to those in the US and Canada at unbeatable prices.

Models Available:
  • Hp 23 es/er - $35
  • Hp 27 es/er - $45


Delivery time ranges:
  • For Canada 2-5 days
  • For the US 1-2 weeks


Since I've been doing this service a customer has never been billed but a valid fake name and drop/reship can be used where necessary.

All orders will be processed within a 24 Hour time period.

Delivery consists of monitor only, no cables. If any customer doesn't receive their monitor after a specified time period, replacements will be made in cases where the customer is not at fault.

Payable through:
  • Paypal
  • Crypto


Link to my giveaway prior to starting my SE service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1369849&page=4

Add me on IM
I have SN for HP Pavilion 32q 32-inch QHD Monitor.
Can you do that for me?
Hey could you SE a stand for EliteDisplay E242 ?
@CyberGFX no I can't

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
I have SN for HP Pavilion 32q 32-inch QHD Monitor.
Can you do that for me?
Added you on IM
I will be in contact with you soon.
Quote Originally Posted by ResourcesGFX View Post
I will be in contact with you soon.
Add me on IM when ready
Quote Originally Posted by PureVVater View Post
Messaged my boiiiiii
I saw you added me on IM, I accepted and messaged you, you didnt message me back.
Added you on IM!


EDIT:
Just placed an order will update in a week when it arrives.
added on IM! lets see how this goes
Posts 1–15 of 228 · Page 1 of 16

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?