Looks really good , I can't really say anything about it. Although you forgot the payment section , a big plus would be the ToS section also.
Originally Posted by NTNdesign
Feedbacks always appreciated!
Very clean and simple, Well done man thats dope.
Originally Posted by Manokas
Looks really good , I can't really say anything about it. Although you forgot the payment section , a big plus would be the ToS section also.
Thats why I actually made the background of the thread design the same color of the forum background, so a bottom part can also be added, pretty much the same dimensions, without getting that yellow resized warning.
Originally Posted by thoughtful
Very clean and simple, Well done man thats dope.
Thanks alot!
Very nice design, clean and thematically accurate. My only critique at the moment is the plus sign is a bit out of place. If you used a thicker font to match the rest of the text it would be lit.
Originally Posted by Doc
Very nice design, clean and thematically accurate. My only critique at the moment is the plus sign is a bit out of place. If you used a thicker font to match the rest of the text it would be lit.
Thanks Doc!
Actually I was kinda of looking at the plus thinking how could I change it, but thanks for the tip
lose the commas and move the $ before the number
the first part looks kind of weird, otherwise everything is great!