Unlocking Cosmetics

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Unlocking Cosmetics
Hello, I am still pretty new to all of this, I currently have DBD save editor, EAC byPass and Cloud Extract downloaded, i have been looking thru the forum finding out as much as possible, how ever i am still unsure the best way to go about getting specific cosmetics and if it is possible to do thru editing my save.
I am trying to get the howling grounds cosmetics (mainly the hound mask) , is this possible with editing my save file? if so, any direction would help. If this is not possible, could someone point me in the right direction on how i would go about getting these cosmetics.
Quote Originally Posted by Fox H4x View Post
Hello, I am still pretty new to all of this, I currently have DBD save editor, EAC byPass and Cloud Extract downloaded, i have been looking thru the forum finding out as much as possible, how ever i am still unsure the best way to go about getting specific cosmetics and if it is possible to do thru editing my save.
I am trying to get the howling grounds cosmetics (mainly the hound mask) , is this possible with editing my save file? if so, any direction would help. If this is not possible, could someone point me in the right direction on how i would go about getting these cosmetics.

:To mods: if i posted this topic in the wrong place i apologize in advance
Follow this: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...hlight=howling

Anything else?
Thank you very much, i was unsure if that still worked due to the event ending a few months ago and wanted to be sure before editing my savefile
Quote Originally Posted by Fox H4x View Post
Thank you very much, i was unsure if that still worked due to the event ending a few months ago and wanted to be sure before editing my savefile
Should work
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us