my first trainer :D

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
scan
Put Scan On It's A Rule
all right gimme a sec
It's awsome


Next time, Please post a screeny ^^
Quote Originally Posted by FreeToHack View Post
Put Scan On It's A Rule
its not a fucking rule if u dont wanted cuz it has no scan then dont download it
besides he is a trusted member y would he put viruses on it?
oh and nice hack is nice for ur first hack keep it up
here virus free and thankx psp
hih.bmpattachment deleted · 94 downloads before removal
Nice work dude keep it up u made it using a CE right?
yeah thats right
Cool I made my first tow trainers like that now I want to learn how to make them using VB6 but I cant find a download link anywhere
not bad for your first hacks....hope to see your future work!!
Lol its awesome for a first time hack! I bet when i actually get smart enough to make one my self its going to be horrible. Sadly so i have no clue how to make a trainer. I need some one who has the patience to help me trough step by step.


O yeah and + rep for you!
Quote Originally Posted by tarty67 View Post
here virus free and thankx psp
norton sucks in my opinion. use the online jotti antivirus scanner
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
norton sucks in my opinion. use the online jotti antivirus scanner

The other hack forum I was on use norton to scan the hacks and when I downloaded them they were virus free. So I think its more your opinion.
everyone says norton sucks big balls.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
everyone says norton sucks big balls.
Personally I don't like norton I use Kaspersky.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us