Bou is the worst lier i've seen so far. Read to find out :)
I wouldn't trust dealing with Bou in my opinion, the guy makes up lies because he's angry and says stuff that isn't even true.
Im going to be sharing my proof with everyone here, so you can see for yourself that @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 is a filthy lier.
just to put this out here as well, he first vouched with this

and then below.
Ok lets start, first he says that I've lost multiple games while boosting him on Rainbow Six Siege.
As seen here:

So apparently I've lost 3 matches while playing with him in NA (Since he's american ofcourse..)
Then you can see his recent wins/loses here:

Now you can check my wins and loses here:

Remember how he said that I've lost about 3 games or so while boosting him, well I've only played 9 games in total, 8 of them won and 1 lost. This wasn't even all with him being in my lobby. As you can see I have 0 abandons as well on NA while he claims that I've disconnected for 4 times.
Now another part, which is even funnier.
He has played 3 Ranked games on 7/5/2018 (2 days ago from this date).
as seen here:

and I've played 18 Ranked games on that date,
as seen here:

Next day, I asked him (even without actually it being a vouch copy anymore, as the other 3 games were the vouch copy) to play with me and he said yes, he played 2 games with me and the rest alone or with someone else that Im not aware of, because he had to go sleep or something. ( Apparently he sleeps twice 4 hours everyday with breaks between for his work).
As seen here:

I've played 18 ranked games on that day as well,
as seen here:

Remember him claiming that I've lost many "games" while boosting him with the free vouch copy i gave him?
Doesn't match up with my Win ratio on that day (7/5/2018) as seen here:

and the next day 7/6/2018 you can see my win ratio:

Doesn't match up at all with what he claims, he fakes vouches and leaves false feedback because of him getting angry at someone.
Here's some ******* related proof incase you wanna look through

Him getting a cooldown twice for team killing, while he claimed that i did..?

and more

Im not in the mood to deal with people that leave fake vouches just because they can, here's all the proof.
@Psychotic @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 (noob, fails lying as well)
Im going to be sharing my proof with everyone here, so you can see for yourself that @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 is a filthy lier.
just to put this out here as well, he first vouched with this

and then below.
Ok lets start, first he says that I've lost multiple games while boosting him on Rainbow Six Siege.
As seen here:

So apparently I've lost 3 matches while playing with him in NA (Since he's american ofcourse..)
Then you can see his recent wins/loses here:

Now you can check my wins and loses here:

Remember how he said that I've lost about 3 games or so while boosting him, well I've only played 9 games in total, 8 of them won and 1 lost. This wasn't even all with him being in my lobby. As you can see I have 0 abandons as well on NA while he claims that I've disconnected for 4 times.
Now another part, which is even funnier.
He has played 3 Ranked games on 7/5/2018 (2 days ago from this date).
as seen here:

and I've played 18 Ranked games on that date,
as seen here:

Next day, I asked him (even without actually it being a vouch copy anymore, as the other 3 games were the vouch copy) to play with me and he said yes, he played 2 games with me and the rest alone or with someone else that Im not aware of, because he had to go sleep or something. ( Apparently he sleeps twice 4 hours everyday with breaks between for his work).
As seen here:

I've played 18 ranked games on that day as well,
as seen here:

Remember him claiming that I've lost many "games" while boosting him with the free vouch copy i gave him?
Doesn't match up with my Win ratio on that day (7/5/2018) as seen here:

and the next day 7/6/2018 you can see my win ratio:

Doesn't match up at all with what he claims, he fakes vouches and leaves false feedback because of him getting angry at someone.
Here's some ******* related proof incase you wanna look through

Him getting a cooldown twice for team killing, while he claimed that i did..?

and more

Im not in the mood to deal with people that leave fake vouches just because they can, here's all the proof.
@Psychotic @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 (noob, fails lying as well)





