vb decompiler

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
vb decompiler
any1 got a good vb decompiler??
.Net reflector, Google it.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
.Net reflector, Google it.
I hate reflector
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


I hate reflector
me too i hate it.. its confusing

any better 1ns??
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


I hate reflector
Reflector is the best.
I'm pretty new, so isn't a decompiler just supposed to like convert a program back into Visual Basic code? So what are the diff's in those suggested if there's no difference? Is there?
tried it,

Ive seen better...
yes..there is a difference.. the way they show you the code is different

some are really complicated
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us