private hack for crossfire pharaoh [developers are needed]
Good afternoon!
I'm looking for developers to create a private hack, on a crossfire pharaoh
But I'm not a c ++ developer, and I can not create a hack.
My task is to develop a large-scale loader in the programming language c #
Used a separate dedicated server, for the loader, updates, and activation.
Implementation Scheme
When the user starts the loader, he gets the hwid, which activates through the site.
There are deadlines for activation, prices are different.
7 days - 6$
14 days - 9$
30 days - 20$
I developed my website, where I can buy a license, but not yet used.
We will work as one team, and everyone will receive money for their work.
Add me to s k y p e: suportcore
Screenshots in Russian



I'm looking for developers to create a private hack, on a crossfire pharaoh
But I'm not a c ++ developer, and I can not create a hack.
My task is to develop a large-scale loader in the programming language c #
Used a separate dedicated server, for the loader, updates, and activation.
Implementation Scheme
When the user starts the loader, he gets the hwid, which activates through the site.
There are deadlines for activation, prices are different.
7 days - 6$
14 days - 9$
30 days - 20$
I developed my website, where I can buy a license, but not yet used.
We will work as one team, and everyone will receive money for their work.
Add me to s k y p e: suportcore
Screenshots in Russian






