PostNeed hack for Crossfire

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Need hack for Crossfire
Need hacks:

Ghost hack
Speed hack
Game Points hack
Suba Points hack
Level hack
Weapon hack

Please give me minimal 3 of this. Please.
wow...choob begger really
who the fuck do you think you are asshole
Why are u so bad?
Quote Originally Posted by Cro-Hero View Post
Need hacks:

Ghost hack
Speed hack
Game Points hack
Suba Points hack
Level hack
Weapon hack

Please give me minimal 3 of this. Please.
use daves hacks and suba point hack is impossible to make btw
Need hacks:

Ghost hack
Aimbot
No Clip
Chams
Level Hack

Please give me minimal 3 of this. Please.

lol that would be my list. You fail 99.9%. the other 00.1% is for knowing the names of the hack.
wooT dreamgun! FTW
But please can somebody help? Have somebody to give me a link for download? I'm not a hacker, but 'cuz my friend. He have Speed Hack. I can't kill him. Everybody from my school class hate him. He is a cheater. But I want to finish him forever. So please can u help me. Please.
dude look at the fuckin stickies you annoying choob
I wuz look. But Dave's hack won't work. U have pic on last page (39) of his topic in CrossFire Hack. I need help quickly. Please guyz.
Quote Originally Posted by Cro-Hero View Post
I wuz look. But Dave's hack won't work. U have pic on last page (39) of his topic in CrossFire Hack. I need help quickly. Please guyz.
omfg are u serious there is a tutorial if they dont work but i will tell u a few things to check

1. check if u downloaded directX
2. did u fill in your username and password
3. did u put the hack in cf folder.
4. did u turn the hacks on???
yes it will read his fuckin post

edit: change the name of the exe and dll
example: toast.exe and toast.dll
I wuz do that and still I wuz getting that pic what u see.
they dont need to be in your cf folder..
this is what you do
1. download hacks
2.extract to desktop
3. rename them both to the same thing (if there hi.exe and hi.dll change to bacon.exe and bacon.dll)
4.run it
5. run crossfire
6. you should see writing at the top
7. press delete and use arrow keys to turn on/off
***if using vista run hack as administrator
thanks +rep if this helps

edit: ohh this is the one with the wep hack!!
this one doesnt work for me
download the one without wep hack and do the same steps
should work
OK... But I didn't only do that whit DirectX. I have version 9.0. So still have must download it?
dude just download the one without wep hack
i have another hack with wep hack but it aint mpgh...
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us