Guys is there any other hack?
Need hack for Crossfire
Yeah, I thought one or two, even by Dave, were released already? For Crossfire...
asasasdssssss
karısmamamamaa
pandorina1234



If anybody has a aimbot for cross fire that would really help!!!!
omg a hack begger
lol haha, wow..
Stop doin' off-topic and spammin'!!! Back on topic. Oh man, u now what I mean. Is there any hack other hack?! 'Cuz Dave's hack won't work. I try everything!
OK. I create my hack. In C++. I create speed hack, weapon hack - SCAR Light and AWM, wallhack and that's all. But and Dave's hack finaly get worked today.
Respect List
EndRiT
imsohoooood
Obama
Dead Bones Brook
Toymaker
Joshcarr2006
Dave84311
na3r0n
EndRiT
imsohoooood
Obama
Dead Bones Brook
Toymaker
Joshcarr2006
Dave84311
na3r0n
how do u download the hacks
hacks cross fire
can you give me the hacks cross fire. pls
Similar Threads
General Hackingneed hack for bots acclaim or mechquest or adventure questHO 2 WarRock Korea Hacksneed hacks for kwr and inter war rock to
1 General HackingI need hack for Kicks Online ^^
4 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsI NEED HACKS FOR CROSSFIREAH 1 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsNeed hacks for combat armsRO 2
