Boxing BOSE?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Boxing BOSE?
Is it still possble to box bose?, i believe they're checking boxes now, just asking because literally advanced replacements are dead now.. i got one by friday but today it's been impossible
Idk but personally for my customers you have to call in and push them to send the replacement
Quote Originally Posted by DankMemes43 View Post
Idk but personally for my customers you have to call in and push them to send the replacement
This, you basically have to do an advanced type replacement push once your "defective" label shows a scan because they do check boxes. I even have a rep tell me a lot of people were sending empty boxes (this was on an advance replacement request, I have not personally boxed them).
Quote Originally Posted by DankMemes43 View Post
Idk but personally for my customers you have to call in and push them to send the replacement
yeah i've got several advanced replacements made last week but i couldn't get any today

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
This, you basically have to do an advanced type replacement push once your "defective" label shows a scan because they do check boxes. I even have a rep tell me a lot of people were sending empty boxes (this was on an advance replacement request, I have not personally boxed them).
That's good to know i'm going to test that out!
works soemtimes if u convince them to ship it as soon as ups scans the box
The method you are using is bad. Yesterday I did 4 successful se’s in 30 min no boxing nothing. Just get a better method
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?