vb6 problem
I downloaded vb6 from here....
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock_in...newcomers.html
I opened the file and clicked on the .exe. it opened a small widow called Winrar self extracting archive. and it had a destination folder preset so i didn't use the browse button. i pressed extract. Then i got really lost so i did the whole thing over again except i browsed and put it in a place i could remember. I went to the place i saved it and there are a bunch of files there. what do i do now? Am i supposed to find an install file or something?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock_in...newcomers.html
I opened the file and clicked on the .exe. it opened a small widow called Winrar self extracting archive. and it had a destination folder preset so i didn't use the browse button. i pressed extract. Then i got really lost so i did the whole thing over again except i browsed and put it in a place i could remember. I went to the place i saved it and there are a bunch of files there. what do i do now? Am i supposed to find an install file or something?
