PostNAMEJEFF - AIMBOT|ESP|ANTIAIM

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
NAMEJEFF - AIMBOT|ESP|ANTIAIM
Name Jeff by Ceitine, leaked by Shekelstein

Features: (too lazy to write all of them)
Aimbot
GameSense rip-off made-from-scratch menu.
ESP
AntiAim
Exploits
BHop
Full Bright, and lots of other misc
and much more are included!


Screenshots:






Virus Scan: LINKⓘ


Installation:
> 'bin' folder - put it in
GarrysMod\garrysmod\lua
> 'namejeff' folder - put it in GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons
> 'fonts' folder - click on each one of the fonts file and install them otherwise the cheat won't work properly and error out.
> menu.lua - use a bypasser for it or whatever if you own CHM then put it in the plugins loader




namejeff_mpgh.net.zip148 KB · 2,648 downloads Clean
//Approved
Sorry I am new to Lua hacks where do I get a solid bypasser and where is the plugins loader?
Quote Originally Posted by TheDemon891 View Post
Sorry I am new to Lua hacks where do I get a solid bypasser and where is the plugins loader?
About bypassers, google it.
About the plugin loader, I meant it only if you own the cheat CHM(which costs $) then put it up in the plugin loader
I figured it out before this but thank you anyways.
this is great thanks for this
what are the keybinds to this?
Quote Originally Posted by gillc View Post
what are the keybinds to this?
Insert to open the menu and you can see all the configurations there

Quote Originally Posted by Memer123451 View Post
Entity ESP?
Yes, there is entity ESP as far as I am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by fd2333 View Post
How to use aimbot?
You need to set a key for an aimbot as far as I know.
How to use aimbot?
aimbot is mouse 4, theres no entity esp and aimbot could be better..
Quote Originally Posted by RealVoltz View Post
This is so bad lol, trying to copy estk in lua smh
ceitine is a good coder but god I can't agree more.
HOW do I install it I have it downloaded but not installed
Quote Originally Posted by dsr0r View Post
HOW do I install it I have it downloaded but not installed
you need WinRAR. youll be able to click and drag it out of winrar onto your desktop or any other folder of your choosing
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?