confidence thread
I walk in the basketball interest meeting
and this varsity kid just bursts out laughin' when he sees my 5'5 short ass
this kid has been trash talking me for like 5 years.
It's kinda tiring man but I felt like shit lmao
my other side of me says don't worry about him
but the other side says jus leave
what should I do? the coach is a guy that says if ur tall ur talented and if you're short
you ass. So.. I'm kinda stranded here bois
and this varsity kid just bursts out laughin' when he sees my 5'5 short ass
this kid has been trash talking me for like 5 years.
It's kinda tiring man but I felt like shit lmao
my other side of me says don't worry about himbut the other side says jus leave
what should I do? the coach is a guy that says if ur tall ur talented and if you're short
you ass. So.. I'm kinda stranded here bois



