False Ban
Hello, I logged in today to find out that I got banned for "Alt Oblix"? Which is something that I didn't understand at all in the beginning, then I asked Oblix if he got banned and he said yes, Oblix is a friend of mine IRL and he uses my Wifi every now and then, but he doesn't reside in my apartment, we may have shared the IP addresses once or twice, but Oblix is not my alt account at all.
-I have 1000$+ deals/transactions on MPGH and I will not risk my main account with a decent reputation to get banned for creating an alt?
-Oblix account has nothing to do at all with anything that I do in my account, which is a League of Legends RP store and his store is a Steam store.
-I did not ask anyone of my members to vouch for me or pay anyone to do so, 80% of the vouchers on my thread are old/premium members and I don't need to pay anyone or do it myself because there are daily 5-10 buyers who are interested in my services.
-I'm not responsible for Oblix's actions on MPGH and I do not think I should be banned for any of his mistakes and the same goes for him.
-I can provide any form of evidence that I'm not Oblix, I can voice chat with you or even video call you on ***** if you want further evidence, but if you take a quick 10 minutes investigation around my profile and check the chat logs between me and the buyers on IM, you will find there is a lot of evidence there that proves I'm not Oblix.
I had about $50 sent to me through Bitcoin in an unfinished transactions btw, but I have no idea who sent the money, so please, whoever sent the money send me a private message with IM chat evidence to refund you.
You can ask me for any evidence you would like to take a look at and I will be more than happy to provide it.
@Lily @Smoke
-I have 1000$+ deals/transactions on MPGH and I will not risk my main account with a decent reputation to get banned for creating an alt?
-Oblix account has nothing to do at all with anything that I do in my account, which is a League of Legends RP store and his store is a Steam store.
-I did not ask anyone of my members to vouch for me or pay anyone to do so, 80% of the vouchers on my thread are old/premium members and I don't need to pay anyone or do it myself because there are daily 5-10 buyers who are interested in my services.
-I'm not responsible for Oblix's actions on MPGH and I do not think I should be banned for any of his mistakes and the same goes for him.
-I can provide any form of evidence that I'm not Oblix, I can voice chat with you or even video call you on ***** if you want further evidence, but if you take a quick 10 minutes investigation around my profile and check the chat logs between me and the buyers on IM, you will find there is a lot of evidence there that proves I'm not Oblix.
I had about $50 sent to me through Bitcoin in an unfinished transactions btw, but I have no idea who sent the money, so please, whoever sent the money send me a private message with IM chat evidence to refund you.
You can ask me for any evidence you would like to take a look at and I will be more than happy to provide it.
@Lily @Smoke


