ExclamationFalse ban (FALSE PROOF)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
False ban (FALSE PROOF)
REPORT THREAD: www (dot) mpgh (dot) net/forum/showthread.php?t=1283364


Hello, I have realised that this is my old skype (OR SOMEONE FAKE, or the hacker that hacked my old skype is the person he is talking to), as I had my threads changed to my new skype, and he is showing my new skype, on the first screenshot, BUT none of the chats have proof of my NEW skype being there, I want to see my NEW skype username and the chat together, this skype on his report, is my old skype. I had my threads edited to be my new one. So this is fake and he was talking to someone else.

PLEASE ASK HIM TO RIGHT CLICK THE PROFILE AND SHOW THE USERNAME (not the display name) WITH THE CHAT, as it is not enough proof!

VIDEO EVIDENCE: www (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=b_GO6UH_8Do&feature=youtu (dot) be

My profile that needs to be unbanned: SpottyUpgrades
your a fucking twat mate, your skype account your responsibility, your fucking signature had a link to ur skype acc that was "hacked"
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
your a fucking twat mate, your skype account your responsibility, your fucking signature had a link to ur skype acc that was "hacked"
If you read this NO.. My hacked was not the one he showed.. READ THIS THREAD. HE NEVER ADDED THE SKYPE IN MY SIGNATURE... Dumbshit
Quote Originally Posted by UnbanSpotty View Post
If you read this NO.. My hacked was not the one he showed.. READ THIS THREAD. HE NEVER ADDED THE SKYPE IN MY SIGNATURE... Dumbshit
lol nt m8

goofy ass nigga


- - - Updated - - -

he showed the one from ur sig so clearly yours
Op is really legit. He did a paypal upgrade type of thing, where you verify your paypal and he did it in like less than 2 minutes.
@UnbanSpotty .. it doesn't matter if the skype was your old one that was "hacked or whatever" ultimately in the end it is your responsibility to correct that and not let that shadow out of your hands :/ @Hova @Ahl @Hero
It isn't our fault you were hacked at all.

Your thread clearly matched the Skype in the screenshot. You didn't notify anyone that your Skype was hacked, thus you are liable for the scam.

You are at fault. Refund what was scammed and you will be unbanned.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
It isn't our fault you were hacked at all.

Your thread clearly matched the Skype in the screenshot. You didn't notify anyone that your Skype was hacked, thus you are liable for the scam.

You are at fault. Refund what was scammed and you will be unbanned.
I understand, but the user who reported me has not shown proof that it is me he is messaging
Quote Originally Posted by UnbanSpotty View Post
I understand, but the user who reported me has not shown proof that it is me he is messaging
he showed a skype SS of ur profile bud
Quote Originally Posted by UnbanSpotty View Post
I understand, but the user who reported me has not shown proof that it is me he is messaging
you blind or somethin boy??


Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


you blind or somethin boy??


when I smoke weed my eyes get all squinty so there like lil asian eyes
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


when I smoke weed my eyes get all squinty so there like lil asian eyes
your so dumb.. he never added me.. he searched me on skype right clicked me and screenshotted, then he made a fake conversation.. Get him to right click my profile and with the conversation. Then I will remain banned. HE IS SO GOOD AT FRAMING PEOPLE FFS
Quote Originally Posted by UnbanSpotty View Post
your so dumb.. he never added me.. he searched me on skype right clicked me and screenshotted, then he made a fake conversation.. Get him to right click my profile and with the conversation. Then I will remain banned. HE IS SO GOOD AT FRAMING PEOPLE FFS
So you're claiming the convo is fake? alright
@Handshake please add me on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by UnbanSpotty View Post
your so dumb.. he never added me.. he searched me on skype right clicked me and screenshotted, then he made a fake conversation.. Get him to right click my profile and with the conversation. Then I will remain banned. HE IS SO GOOD AT FRAMING PEOPLE FFS


ItS A FaKe CoNvO I SwEaR GuYS
So let me get this right. First I post all my proof and you are ordered to refund me and your responce is "Fuck MPGH." You then open an appeal shortly after and dont attach me so I can't have any say in this.

What benefit would I have for faking a skype message? Do you really think I am that stupid to have the wrong person. On top fo that you claim "I never added him" If this is the case why in the screenshot of your profile which you confirmed was yours does it show you shared contact info with me. See the Skype symbol which is green? That only shows up green once you have added me as a friend. After I posted the scam report to the chat which showed I had been blocked I was then unfriended and now shows a ? in the skype symbol.

And you want proof that this was you and no someone else. And on the skype name you have been using with everyone? Sure! No problem! I would be happy to prove it!!

https://streamable.com/ahdnyⓘ

I also included time.gov on the webpage to prove this couldn't be faked and I open your profile on both the Chat windows and in my recent tabs.

Also your skype title wont update on my side since you blocked me. The only time it would update would be if you had unblocked me and registered as online.


I have been using skyper since before 2005. Don't try to make me look like an idiot because now I have proven more then I needed to.

Now refund me my money!!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us