100MHEAL with 059 Perfect SpellBomb/abilities
Is it possible to not get dc after some minutes overusing ability with 059 client?
I'm really interested if someone can do it because I tried anything. I tried every single flash projector and I tried to play in low CPU mode with the worst possible graphics as well, even doing it, getting dc is unavoidable. Aways the same message appears: "Lost connection with the server"
If you have divine 100 on MHEAL, you'll understand what i say. Try to use your ability as often as your MP is healed, you simple will get dc with the client, that's the curse of divine hack.
Is it something that the game put to avoid people to glitch ability or is it a problem with the 059 client itself?
And @059, if you read it, can you create a "minimum delay to repeat ability?", guess that would fix the problem.
I'm really interested if someone can do it because I tried anything. I tried every single flash projector and I tried to play in low CPU mode with the worst possible graphics as well, even doing it, getting dc is unavoidable. Aways the same message appears: "Lost connection with the server"
If you have divine 100 on MHEAL, you'll understand what i say. Try to use your ability as often as your MP is healed, you simple will get dc with the client, that's the curse of divine hack.
Is it something that the game put to avoid people to glitch ability or is it a problem with the 059 client itself?
And @059, if you read it, can you create a "minimum delay to repeat ability?", guess that would fix the problem.

