Super concerned! Please help!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Super concerned! Please help!
So I attempted a best buy refund, fake sign. UPS did an investigation etc, but ultimately it got escalated to the point where a guy from UPS informed me that a police report would be needed and that he would be contacting other 'agencies'. I said that I located the package and he noted that the investigation would be done from his end, but would need to be completed by the 'agencies' that he reached out to. What does this mean?? Am I at any risk for previous refunds done to my address or is this more of "they just have to close it and move on" kind of deal. Any input or advice is appreciated.
I would very worried about this , if you did a lot more refunds to that address, a one off is ok but more than , dude ups probably have u on file for the amount of Didnot arrived packages , get all ur ducks In A row and stick it it like the Bible !
When would you expect that I should hear from someone if at all? Any time frame to know when I'm in the clear
What was the timeline?i.e. when did u order and when did they Investigate? Also how big was the refund? How many refunds at that address?
How many refunds did you do to your address lol

People are so dumb
You'll have to wait and see. Please update us on this, we'll be here to help.
Placed 2k order
Investigation etc for 3 weeks
Finally UPS tells me to make police report
Locate package and tell UPS. They say that they're done on their end because I already found the package and am keeping it, etc. Just tell vendor i found the package so I did.
Mentioned that the other 'agencies' prevously contacted will have to finish on their end.

Now would this mean that the agencies still look into this, or is it done because I got my package and they just have to close it. I think I've done like 4-5 to this address over the last 1.5 years. 3 of which were UPS. This is the first UPS investigation.
no thing will happen
fuck them, UPS is full of shit
use a refunder for the 7-15% that it cost
and go on with your life
Quote Originally Posted by THAethstrhsthth View Post
Placed 2k order
Investigation etc for 3 weeks
Finally UPS tells me to make police report
Locate package and tell UPS. They say that they're done on their end because I already found the package and am keeping it, etc. Just tell vendor i found the package so I did.
Mentioned that the other 'agencies' prevously contacted will have to finish on their end.

Now would this mean that the agencies still look into this, or is it done because I got my package and they just have to close it. I think I've done like 4-5 to this address over the last 1.5 years. 3 of which were UPS. This is the first UPS investigation.
Even if the agencies suspect you, they still need to prove you did receive the packages to do anything. Try not to have any trace of those items around your house etc, or a trail online or your phone.
I can fix it and likely get you a replacement, without needing any police report or UPS investigation for 15% hmu
Quote Originally Posted by Thompiss View Post
I can fix it and likely get you a replacement, without needing any police report or UPS investigation for 15% hmu
props to you if u can actually fix this and get him a replacement; would be a pretty hard thing to do and if you pull it off congratz; id use ur services.

bullsh8t if u are just greedy and want the money, risking him even further
Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
props to you if u can actually fix this and get him a replacement; would be a pretty hard thing to do and if you pull it off congratz; id use ur services.

bullsh8t if u are just greedy and want the money, risking him even further
He can pay me on confirmation, no problem
Lol I appreciate it, but I'm honestly cool with paying for the product. I'm just more concerned regarding these 'agencies' and if I should be worried.
You don't have to worry any bit.
Everything is based on proof, without proof they can't do anything.
UPS is trying to scare you so you won't do it again.
Should clarify: These agencies were contacted due to the original package missing. I'm just wondering if there's a chance that they will begin to look at the bigger picture despite the package being found.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?