Sony method

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Sony method
Hey guys,
I hope this thread can help many people.

If I'm correct, sony is doable with a dna refund. But do any of you have experience with sony se w/forbidden site PoP? I will defo try but if any of you have some advice, would be appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by guidoguy72 View Post
Hey guys,
I hope this thread can help many people.

If I'm correct, sony is doable with a dna refund. But do any of you have experience with sony se w/forbidden site PoP? I will defo try but if any of you have some advice, would be appreciated.
SE sony? stuff like what? phones, ps4, cameras? I'd never heard of refund from them either.
Or do you mean like psn codes?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?