ExclamationNewegg refund

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Newegg refund
Hi I am wondering if anyone can fix my $500 newegg refund since another refunder screwed up my refund.
Quote Originally Posted by kazip55 View Post
Hi I am wondering if anyone can fix my $500 newegg refund since another refunder screwed up my refund.
I can fix it, but I need to know the name of refunder who fucked it up!
I can not tell you that
Quote Originally Posted by kazip55 View Post
I can not tell you that
well, good luck fixing it then
How much would you charge to fix it bro
Quote Originally Posted by kazip55 View Post
How much would you charge to fix it bro
well, I will decide that when I know the failed refunder's name
pm me. Then i’ll tell you
Quote Originally Posted by kazip55 View Post
pm me. Then i’ll tell you
lol again, not sure why people get there refunds screwed and dont wanna tell other folks who may be looking to refund the same thing who the refunder is. Doesint mean the refunder is thrash, just means that they dont know how to do that store.
Quote Originally Posted by kazip55 View Post
How much would you charge to fix it bro
why don't you tell us his name. it's not like it's a big deal. also, he could fix your refund so everything will be fine. it's not like the guy won't get sales anymore
Quote Originally Posted by kazip55 View Post
He didn’t charge me also beforehand. His name is Edward. He was able to this store before. @IchBinRecycleBin @aSavageWorld @iamshadowx

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Newegg wanted a police report

So file a police report...
Quote Originally Posted by YoloRobo View Post
So file a police report...
+1. Just file the police report. They will immediately refund you, and no-one will ask for anything else later
Quote Originally Posted by IchBinRecycleBin View Post
+1. Just file the police report. They will immediately refund you, and no-one will ask for anything else later
have you ever filed a police report like that before and got away with it ?
All.
The.
Time.

Literally its not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be, the police are not going to show up looking for a $500 item.
They may show up for a $3000 macbook if its a slow day. But don't count on it for a $500 order.
you realize if you file the police report, it will work but any other future "stolen" or "lost" packages will get you arrested for mail fraud. just letting you know
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us