What do I exactly have to change to lift my hwid ban?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
What do I exactly have to change to lift my hwid ban?
Aight guys, I'll go straight to the point. I've been banned 7 times already cos I can't find a way to lift my hwid ban. What pc components do I exactly have to change? I don't really have a lot of money so I can't just change all my pc.

I've read a lot of different responses to this topic by several people, so I'm asking to understand if someone is 100% sure of what the components are. THanks
Before the report team arrived, you were okay with a hdd change only. Now, you can get banned for ban evasion if you try to bypass their ban so if you can't find any spoofer, the only way to get unbanned is to change the whole pc.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Before the report team arrived, you were okay with a hdd change only. Now, you can get banned for ban evasion if you try to bypass their ban so if you can't find any spoofer, the only way to get unbanned is to change the whole pc.
The WHOLE PC? Really? Oh my god.. Well.. guess I'll never play dbd again then
When I got HW banned, I had to change motherboard, CPU, and hard drive to play again without problems.
Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDa View Post
When I got HW banned, I had to change motherboard, CPU, and hard drive to play again without problems.
that's alot of work just to play a 20$ game again.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ponocha View Post
that's alot of work just to play a 20$ game again.
And you know the funny thing is they also get your graphic card name and serial id, he could get a ban for ban evasion if they check him.
lol didn't think to maybe stop hacking after the first 6 bans?
Quote Originally Posted by will91491 View Post
lol didn't think to maybe stop hacking after the first 6 bans?
THAT'S where's the problem.. I cheated on 3 secondary accounts, and got banned on ALL of them in 3 days. Which means that I received an HWID ban.. If I had only received one ban I wouldn't cheat anymore.. but I got 3 one next to each other (used hacks on all of these accounts something like 4 months before).
hey guys. I've decided to change my notebook, so I can play dbd again. Needless to say, WITHOUT cheating anymore.

What else do I have to change? Will I be safe if I "only" change my notebook? I don't want my new notebook to be connected in any way with my old notebook, cos I can't get hardware ID banned another time and buy another computer. Thank you guys
Quote Originally Posted by kaleddu7 View Post
hey guys. I've decided to change my notebook, so I can play dbd again. Needless to say, WITHOUT cheating anymore.

What else do I have to change? Will I be safe if I "only" change my notebook? I don't want my new notebook to be connected in any way with my old notebook, cos I can't get hardware ID banned another time and buy another computer. Thank you guys
I think ur IP needs to be changed aswell to be completely clean. Other than that, maybe never login with ur banned steam account, I don't know what logfiles get stored and viewed by steam. Hope someone knows more
Quote Originally Posted by hadoujamal View Post
I think ur IP needs to be changed aswell to be completely clean. Other than that, maybe never login with ur banned steam account, I don't know what logfiles get stored and viewed by steam. Hope someone knows more
Sorry for my ignorance, do you know how to change IP?
Hey guys? Can you answer me?

- - - Updated - - -

do you know how to change IP?
Usually you reset your IP by calling your ISP and telling them sm1 keeps booting you offline, restarting your modem or leaving your connection inactive until the IP gets released back to the pool. Most people have dynamic IPs so one of those should work. Try turning off your modem while you goto work/sleep and see what it is when you turn it back on.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Usually you reset your IP by calling your ISP and telling them sm1 keeps booting you offline, restarting your modem or leaving your connection inactive until the IP gets released back to the pool. Most people have dynamic IPs so one of those should work. Try turning off your modem while you goto work/sleep and see what it is when you turn it back on.
Thank you!!!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?