PostFortnite Logitech Mouse Macros

Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
Fortnite Logitech Mouse Macros
Hey there everyone!

I hope everyone is doing pretty well today! I bring you a profile I use for Fortnite using the logitech gaming software since I own the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse. (I need the extra buttons you see)

For those who would like to know, I use different keybindings to help me minimise my movement when it comes to building and moving, therefore I use these specific keybindings:-

Walls - Q
Floor - V
Ramp - E
Pickaxe - 1
Weapon 1 - 2
Weapon 2 - 3
Weapon 3 - 4
Weapon 4 - 5
Weapon 5 - 6
Push to Talk - T or Y (Cannot remember which one)
Map - Z
Rebuild - X


With this profile, I have added 3 Macros I use, all of which have been on these Forums, however I am here to show the exported file for these macros since I could not find the exported file for them, so for those who use Logitech, here is the XML file.

I will also show the Macro Bindings used in these too for those who do not have Logitech, but other macro programs.


Floor Wall and Ramp Macro (Can be an annoyance if not in right position)



Ghost Peeking

Works By building a ramp first and sitting in appropriate placement on ramp.



Fortnite 4 Stair+Wall Macro [Fix] from MPGH (Re-uploaded for those who wanted Logitech version)


Fortnite XML Profile and Macros_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 2,767 downloads Clean
//approved use at your own risk. not tested
whoa...I want to try it right now gj and thanks
can Logitech macros have any chance of getting u banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Toom456 View Post
can Logitech macros have any chance of getting u banned?
No! Only if you use scripts inside the LGS(Logitech Gaming Software) if you use XML aka the normal macros you're making you wont get banned
Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
whoa...I want to try it right now gj and thanks
Quote Originally Posted by batmitqz View Post
Thanks for the cheat

Not a Problem all mah dudes and dudettes! I noticed all these macros were on here, I just thought I'd show how they look on the Logitech software for all those who would like to know. Pretty much to simplify things I mean. XD

Also with the floor, wall and ramps, like I said before, it may be a tad iffy if not in the right placement, but you can adjust the delay to a much more suitable time for your needs if you wish to... XD

Hope all these help everyone!
How to import this xml script, i'm a total noob at this kind of things
Quote Originally Posted by this_not_me View Post
How to import this xml script, i'm a total noob at this kind of things
For those who would like to know how to import profiles, Here is a couple of images showing roughly how to do it.

As far as I know, this XML MAY only be for Logitech. (I am unsure if it works for other software)

Anyways the first step is to go to your Mouse Profile settings as circled in this image just below




Then the next step for this is to click on the folder as circled in the next image and click import, it will bring up a new window. Find the appropriate file (The XML profile in this instance) and click import and then there you go! The final image should show how it looks, well, for me that is! XD






I hope this helps all the people who do not know how to import the profile into the software. XD
gj man thanks so much
my page doesnt look like that?
lol.PNG356 KB · 84 downloads
You should be very careful while using macros because this will get you banned. I got banned for using logitech macros. Still now i cant able get it back.
Quote Originally Posted by helenarose View Post
You should be very careful while using macros because this will get you banned. I got banned for using logitech macros. Still now i cant able get it back.
Please stop talking bullshit. You cannot get banned coz of Logitech macros.. Only if you was using some strange No Recoil, auto build 1x1 house etc in a second... And someone reported you. Otherwise no way!
:D
Quote Originally Posted by MentalCD View Post
Hey there everyone!

I hope everyone is doing pretty well today! I bring you a profile I use for Fortnite using the logitech gaming software since I own the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse. (I need the extra buttons you see)

For those who would like to know, I use different keybindings to help me minimise my movement when it comes to building and moving, therefore I use these specific keybindings:-

Walls - Q
Floor - V
Ramp - E
Pickaxe - 1
Weapon 1 - 2
Weapon 2 - 3
Weapon 3 - 4
Weapon 4 - 5
Weapon 5 - 6
Push to Talk - T or Y (Cannot remember which one)
Map - Z
Rebuild - X


With this profile, I have added 3 Macros I use, all of which have been on these Forums, however I am here to show the exported file for these macros since I could not find the exported file for them, so for those who use Logitech, here is the XML file.

I will also show the Macro Bindings used in these too for those who do not have Logitech, but other macro programs.


Floor Wall and Ramp Macro (Can be an annoyance if not in right position)



Ghost Peeking

Works By building a ramp first and sitting in appropriate placement on ramp.



Fortnite 4 Stair+Wall Macro [Fix] from MPGH (Re-uploaded for those who wanted Logitech version)


thank you for sharing.
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?