That's been outdated and non-functioning for 6 months...
Originally Posted by goldengood
Hi guys,I am finding a still working and undetectived norecoil hack for steam mw2,could anyone give me a link?Thanks!
I just finished a private one, I can post it if you really want me too. And it will support iw4x as well (with kernel apc). It's internal and the proper way to do no recoil. It doesn't nop anything in the bullet shooting function like most external hacks so it should have a lower chance of getting detected.
Originally Posted by CrypticMods
I just finished a private one, I can post it if you really want me too. And it will support iw4x as well (with kernel apc). It's internal and the proper way to do no recoil. It doesn't nop anything in the bullet shooting function like most external hacks so it should have a lower chance of getting detected.
Thanks!And could you give me a link to download?
Originally Posted by goldengood
Thanks!And could you give me a link to download?
I'll post it in the main mw2 forum sometime between friday and saturday
Originally Posted by CrypticMods
I'll post it in the main mw2 forum sometime between friday and saturday
Thank you very much!
sorry to disturb,did the hack can open or close in the gameing?
Originally Posted by CrypticMods
I'll post it in the main mw2 forum sometime between friday and saturday
sorry to disturb,did the hack can open or close in the gameing?