Finding a latest useful norecoil hack for steam.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Finding a latest useful norecoil hack for steam.
Hi guys,I am finding a still working and undetectived norecoil hack for steam mw2,could anyone give me a link?Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by goldengood View Post
Hi guys,I am finding a still working and undetectived norecoil hack for steam mw2,could anyone give me a link?Thanks!
I just finished a private one, I can post it if you really want me too. And it will support iw4x as well (with kernel apc). It's internal and the proper way to do no recoil. It doesn't nop anything in the bullet shooting function like most external hacks so it should have a lower chance of getting detected.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
I just finished a private one, I can post it if you really want me too. And it will support iw4x as well (with kernel apc). It's internal and the proper way to do no recoil. It doesn't nop anything in the bullet shooting function like most external hacks so it should have a lower chance of getting detected.
Thanks!And could you give me a link to download?
Quote Originally Posted by goldengood View Post
Thanks!And could you give me a link to download?
I'll post it in the main mw2 forum sometime between friday and saturday
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
I'll post it in the main mw2 forum sometime between friday and saturday
Thank you very much!
sorry to disturb,did the hack can open or close in the gameing?
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
I'll post it in the main mw2 forum sometime between friday and saturday
sorry to disturb,did the hack can open or close in the gameing?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?