[request] Module

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[request] Module
Is it possible that someone can make a new module for making hacks in VB. I would like a module to use with microsoft visual studio 2005. If someone can make one ill be really happy. If not can someone teach me how i can do it myself.
That is a great idea as the new version has better interface for making your hacks look even better and looks even easier to use .


yours, .-=m1k3y=-.
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
Is it possible that someone can make a new module for making hacks in VB. I would like a module to use with microsoft visual studio 2005. If someone can make one ill be really happy. If not can someone teach me how i can do it myself.
Just add a few public functions like:
- ReadMemory (ReadMemoryProcess?)
- WriteMemory (WriteMemoryProcess?)
- InitProcess (Get handle to the process?)

Modules doesn't realy exist in VB.NET, I thought.. it's more object orented so if you realy want to use the module idea you need to write classes.

All this stuff is a bit more experienced Hope you understand it, because VB6 is much easier then every other language.
Microsoft visual studio 2005. Has VB. but when i add the module working for VB 6 i get compile errors.
I have a working module for you.
PM me and I'll give it to you.
I send you a PM. I hope you spoke the truth.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?