Bypass HWID bans

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Bypass HWID bans
I’ve really had enough with these “I nEeD hElP bYpAsSiNg My HaRdWaRe Id BaN” Honestly enough is enough, there was a bypass, that bypass was Uber’s EAC bypass. Incase you didn’t know, Uber’s bypass also bypassed HWID bans except you could never play killer. Considering the fact that the bypass has been patched since the most recent update (2.2.0), it has come to my attention to give people a little insight on how to bypass HWID bans... If you want to bypass a HWID ban get this, it’s pretty damn simple and easy. Just get a HWID spoofer, It’s literally that simple. HWID spoofers aren’t hard to find, just search it up on YouTube (I’m not 100% sure if I’m allowed to name spoofing programs). So just guessing you got the HWID spoofer installed, create a new steam account, take advantage of the free DbD weekend, and use the HWID spoofer while running DbD on your new steam account. Just like that you can get back to hacking Dead by Daylight in no time. This method worked for me, if it didn’t work for you, better luck next time, just wait for the new bypass.

Btw this is off topic but just FYI the killer bypass isn’t patched yet, devs better get to work. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ikr im using a spoofer on my desktop but my new dbd main account i only use on my laptop cause i have exclusives and shit can you send me a private message of the one you use?
If there was a spoofer that worked then you'd name it. But there isn't, so you won't.
Quote Originally Posted by Jbb55758 View Post
ikr im using a spoofer on my desktop but my new dbd main account i only use on my laptop cause i have exclusives and shit can you send me a private message of the one you use?
I can't PM yet since I didn't post 15 threads yet. Can I just send a link publicly or will that result in a ban on MPGH?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ruhroh View Post
If there was a spoofer that worked then you'd name it. But there isn't, so you won't.
Totally man, 100%, you're so smart. You're one of those people that think EAC is unhackable. I would link it but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to link other posts on the MPGH forums.
Quote Originally Posted by RichardFurfunz View Post
I can't PM yet since I didn't post 15 threads yet. Can I just send a link publicly or will that result in a ban on MPGH?

- - - Updated - - -



Totally man, 100%, you're so smart. You're one of those people that think EAC is unhackable. I would link it but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to link other posts on the MPGH forums.

I think you're allowed to post links as long as they aren't downloads. But I could be wrong, so I would ask a mod. For the HWID spoofer part. I've found one way to do it, but I can't get access to it. So it would be interesting to hear exactly what you're using.
Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post

I think you're allowed to post links as long as they aren't downloads. But I could be wrong, so I would ask a mod. For the HWID spoofer part. I've found one way to do it, but I can't get access to it. So it would be interesting to hear exactly what you're using.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I can post links as long as it’s not downloads or a different website, so here you go.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=871897
Quote Originally Posted by RichardFurfunz View Post
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I can post links as long as it’s not downloads or a different website, so here you go.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=871897
Thanks. Have you tried this yourself recently, and did it work? I'll be sure to check it out later.
Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
Thanks. Have you tried this yourself recently, and did it work? I'll be sure to check it out later.
Yeah, I recently got HWID banned by EAC and that HWID spoofer removed my ban. But I do have Dead by Daylight installed in a different drive other than drive C, not sure if that has anything to do with it but I hope I helped a few people out.
Quote Originally Posted by RichardFurfunz View Post
Yeah, I recently got HWID banned by EAC and that HWID spoofer removed my ban. But I do have Dead by Daylight installed in a different drive other than drive C, not sure if that has anything to do with it but I hope I helped a few people out.
in order for this to work, do you need to keep the program open every time you start the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RichardFurfunz View Post
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I can post links as long as it’s not downloads or a different website, so here you go.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=871897
this hwid changer does not work. I was banned after 20 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by RichardFurfunz View Post
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I can post links as long as it’s not downloads or a different website, so here you go.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=871897
This "spoofer" is useless. It is an IDVolume / GUID Changer.

But this has been patched for years. Just look at the publication date is 2014 XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cekcyawka View Post
in order for this to work, do you need to keep the program open every time you start the game?

- - - Updated - - -


this hwid changer does not work. I was banned after 20 minutes
That's right, friend, it's not even a HWID Changer. xD
Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
This "spoofer" is useless. It is an IDVolume / GUID Changer.

But this has been patched for years. Just look at the publication date is 2014 XD

- - - Updated - - -



That's right, friend, it's not even a HWID Changer. xD
^ This is what I was thinking tbh. That's why I asked if it worked for him or not. lol
Quote Originally Posted by ruhroh View Post
If there was a spoofer that worked then you'd name it. But there isn't, so you won't.
200 IQ
Why would he give you the name of a good spoofer?
Quote Originally Posted by lonnye View Post
200 IQ
Why would he give you the name of a good spoofer?
Because his posts about how easy it allegedly is to find? If it's so easy to find, then it's not a secret, and thus he'd have no problem naming it. And I was right, his spoofer was a load of crap. 200IQ BTW xD epic!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?