Fireteam Zombie Aimbot

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Fireteam Zombie Aimbot
Hey peoplez, I have come here because yet again, I need help from the people of MPGH.net. I am freaking sick of fireteam, I need a aimbot that will always shoot for the zombies head, something that is unpatchable for a while.

Don't we all need this?!

If you are a good coder and you do this, I will give you 5k NX Prepaid cash! (note I wont be able to give it till I find a place that sells CBA NX cards. (Witch will be soon))

I need it to look something like the Catalyst Aimbot, but it should work for fireteam!!!

Need more details, add my msn; or aim.
MSN: Wes-thomas@live.com
AIM: Eatraichu
GTFO pls....
Quote Originally Posted by unelfed View Post
Hey peoplez, I have come here because yet again, To leach. Thanks and goodbai!.
There fix'd
Um lol. I don't even know of any working aimbot right now. The other one still works?
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post
SICK MY DUCK

lolz i see what you did there...and just learn how to code.
Look you little bitch, if you don't like this post then no need to fucking post... get a fucking life.

juanrineytor: "Originally Posted by unelfed View Post
Hey peoplez, I have come here because yet again, To leach. Thanks and goodbai!."

You honestly need to shut the fuck up.
Go to Request a hack section.

No begging here.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?