NEED HELP FOR CHANGING HOTKEYS

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
NEED HELP FOR CHANGING HOTKEYS
hey can someone pls help me on how to change hotkeys for a certain hax . i really want to use 2 diff hax at once but it have the same hotkey so pls help.
They Can't Too d3d Menus cant overlap each other ... You'll need a hack which works for the number pad to have to hacks at once
Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
They Can't Too d3d Menus cant overlap each other ... You'll need a hack which works for the number pad to have to hacks at once
haha u learnt that from ME!!!
And i learnt from him

On topic; Not Possible. Well, at your standards most certainly not.
Didn't I ask this before? rofl :P Well I tried and I failed :P Like what people here say :P Can't overlap a D3D
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us