QuestionGame Ban

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Game Ban
Hello, a few days ago I received ban, and today I bought the game again. I want to know if I will receive a new restriction on my account. The reason for ban was save file. Thank you in advance.
If you don't get banned within the 2 hours (in-game) , you are safe.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
If you don't get banned within the 2 hours (in-game) , you are safe.
I'm too afraid to try XD, I've activated the game on my browser. I'm waiting for answers until I get in the game )
Quote Originally Posted by snake09 View Post
I'm too afraid to try XD, I've activated the game on my browser. I'm waiting for answers until I get in the game )
If you are not on the third strike or you didn't get banned instantly on your all accounts when the first was banned, you should be safe.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
If you are not on the third strike or you didn't get banned instantly on your all accounts when the first was banned, you should be safe.
Always worth it just to ask a Dev by a ticket, guess he's waiting on that..

Personally like Gerasss said, i'd give it a shot too. Unless you know you have been banned x amount of times before.
Quote Originally Posted by snake09 View Post
Hello, a few days ago I received ban, and today I bought the game again. I want to know if I will receive a new restriction on my account. The reason for ban was save file. Thank you in advance.
if you only cheated used a mod save file once and never before, i believe there is no reason to get another game ban since it's your first time, you're still able to play again on a new steam account and buy the game again, if you already been banned afew times you should be careful.
if its a 1st ban, then its not a problem
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?