SolvedAutomatic Class Switching

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Automatic Class Switching
Is there any way a bot can switch classes in certain maps or rooms? I want to bot Dark Crystal Shards using Abyssal Angel Shadow for the Dark Makai, But for the rest i want to use Light Caster since I can't kill Tibicenas with Abyssal Angel Shadow.
Quote Originally Posted by Dakkique View Post
But for the rest i want to use Light Caster since I can't kill Tibicenas with Abyssal Angel Shadow.
Grimoire can't switch skillsets, RBot should have a self-help since you actually can switch skillsets.
For either you can just Equip: "Class" and it'll use it.
Over a week since last response from OP, assuming solved.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us