Calorie Calculator

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Calorie Calculator
Anyone knows any online calculator which is good? I know there are tons but i cannot seem to find any which hits my goals and i've tried a lot of them
If you need a hand with any calculations, LMK. I've got a close friend that's a PT/Nutritionist.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeans Don't Fit View Post
Anyone knows any online calculator which is good? I know there are tons but i cannot seem to find any which hits my goals and i've tried a lot of them
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1405508

Using myfitnesspal.
You can try Google search
Quote Originally Posted by azsx5201 View Post
You can try Google search
Wow , ur funny Also , i see that u just wanna get that post count up that's why you are writing on dead threads.
Download the MyFitnessPal app, you can also sign in on the website. Can tailor your macro % to suit your requirements.

The default is something like 50% carbs, 30% protein 20% fat
I believe Iphone has a built in health app that can count calories for you.
myfitnesspal works
My value is 2100 calories, but i eat about 1500, I want to fast fall fat
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?