Calorie CalculatorAnyone knows any online calculator which is good? I know there are tons but i cannot seem to find any which hits my goals and i've tried a lot of them
Originally Posted by Jeans Don't Fit Anyone knows any online calculator which is good? I know there are tons but i cannot seem to find any which hits my goals and i've tried a lot of them https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1405508 Using myfitnesspal.
Originally Posted by azsx5201 You can try Google search Wow , ur funny Also , i see that u just wanna get that post count up that's why you are writing on dead threads.
Download the MyFitnessPal app, you can also sign in on the website. Can tailor your macro % to suit your requirements. The default is something like 50% carbs, 30% protein 20% fat
Originally Posted by Skywall030 I use this calculator https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html I use that also