[Grimoire 3.8] New World New Opportunities Copy [FASTER]

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[Grimoire 3.8] New World New Opportunities Copy [FASTER]
Here it is

I made this bot faster by adding auto jump map / cell if there is no monster in the map / cell. This is my first thread so apologize me if there is something wrong or if there are better options we can add to this bot, therefore we can support and improve each other.

Regards.

Virus scan 1 : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/35...7efc/detection
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-an...U0ODEzMDQ4Mw==

Virus scan 2 : https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/b8umjpx7zy
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/jjd6v4se5l

n. b. for faster bot, u can change the bot delay to 0 and if the skill doesn't match to the class u are using, u can set it manually on the bot manager


New World New Opportunities [faster]_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 314 downloads Clean
New World New Opportunities [faster] [VHL]_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 237 downloads Clean
Two Virus Scans and can you give me times
Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai View Post
Two Virus Scans and can you give me times
ahh sorry, I forgot that.
Virus scan soon will be attached, thanks.
Have you check its issue in mobius? Many bot have problem within those area.
Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
Have you check its issue in mobius? Many bot have problem within those area.
Mine works perfectly. I only use basic attack in this bot against the slugfit instead of using skill trough the packet (you will be disconnected from the game if the packet starts when your skill is on cooldown) so I think the issue is already fixed here.

Anyway, u could try to make sure it is fixed or not
Someone tried it out yet?
I'm too lazy to check for myself. Is this bot faster? The autoskill only on slugfit doesn't sound promising..
"invalid attachment"? i cant download it
Quote Originally Posted by OperationGod View Post
I'm too lazy to check for myself. Is this bot faster? The autoskill only on slugfit doesn't sound promising..
It depends on the class u're using bro. Try any class that deal major damage with autoattack skill like VHL or Glacial Berseker. Sometimes when it crits, you need only 1 basicattack to kill the slugfit xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cipuci View Post
"invalid attachment"? i cant download it
woah, I've just realize that there is still "attachment pending approval", I don't know either
its been 8hrs already any mods?


You can use autoattack, unshackle and highlord's gaze for slugfit I tested mine over a long period of time and it never dc/ed on slugfit.
Quote Originally Posted by IceyTesticle View Post


You can use autoattack, unshackle and highlord's gaze for slugfit I tested mine over a long period of time and it never dc/ed on slugfit.
Works fine dude, Thanks! , I'd like to attach Vhl version too
I can't download it
I made a bot myself
Finishing the quest in less than 5 mins
It uses the teleport packet instead of the normal command in bot, as it doesn't actually re-join the current map and it just skips the command
The problem that the packets themselves has the username of the active account for teleportation, so must be edited manually for every character I think
Rather than that, I literally can do the quest most of the times in about 4 minutes
If I were able to edit that part, I'll surely release it <3
Quote Originally Posted by ahmed raslan View Post
I made a bot myself
Finishing the quest in less than 5 mins
It uses the teleport packet instead of the normal command in bot, as it doesn't actually re-join the current map and it just skips the command
The problem that the packets themselves has the username of the active account for teleportation, so must be edited manually for every character I think
Rather than that, I literally can do the quest most of the times in about 4 minutes
If I were able to edit that part, I'll surely release it <3
share it
still cant download it lol (invalid link). can u give me other link from a filehost sites (like google drive)?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?