[Grimoire 3.8] New World New Opportunities Copy [FASTER]

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Provide 2 virus scans for both files next time, files approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Provide 2 virus scans for both files next time, files approved.
sorry for my bad xD. anyway, thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed raslan View Post
I made a bot myself
Finishing the quest in less than 5 mins
It uses the teleport packet instead of the normal command in bot, as it doesn't actually re-join the current map and it just skips the command
The problem that the packets themselves has the username of the active account for teleportation, so must be edited manually for every character I think
Rather than that, I literally can do the quest most of the times in about 4 minutes
If I were able to edit that part, I'll surely release it <3
for teleportation, I'm only using normal command bot fellas . Anyway, you can give a try now, enjoy :3
idk if its just me but when i leave grimiore minimized the bot just pauses. only when i maximize does the bot resume. i tried this with the regular 'slower' version of the bot and i had no such problem
How do you get packet that command to attack? Rather than just basic attack on Slugfit, attacking him with a skill or two might be able to kill it faster. Also you should add more basic attack packet. I need 5 seconds just to perform basic attack due to the command packet.

Lastly, why do you always add join to battleon after every temp quest drop? Just curious.
Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
How do you get packet that command to attack? Rather than just basic attack on Slugfit, attacking him with a skill or two might be able to kill it faster. Also you should add more basic attack packet. I need 5 seconds just to perform basic attack due to the command packet.

Lastly, why do you always add join to battleon after every temp quest drop? Just curious.
I got that packet from "sniffer". you turn it on and attack slugfit manually and then the packet written on the box. Yeah I've already put skill command in the vhl version because of it's quick skill cooldown. when u use class with slower cooldown, the packet wont wait until it is done and when it started to send the packet, u will be disconnected immediately from the game

I've add /battleon to make sure the teleportation went well because it won't rejoin the same map with different numbers, and idk why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ellaspen View Post
idk if its just me but when i leave grimiore minimized the bot just pauses. only when i maximize does the bot resume. i tried this with the regular 'slower' version of the bot and i had no such problem
well, I've never meet such problem before. Maybe you should restart the grimoire

anyway, faster or slower quest depends on your luck because of it's % quest item drop :3 , mine 3-6 minutes per quest using this bot
Quote Originally Posted by thunder59 View Post
I got that packet from "sniffer". you turn it on and attack slugfit manually and then the packet written on the box. Yeah I've already put skill command in the vhl version because of it's quick skill cooldown. when u use class with slower cooldown, the packet wont wait until it is done and when it started to send the packet, u will be disconnected immediately from the game

I've add /battleon to make sure the teleportation went well because it won't rejoin the same map with different numbers, and idk why.

- - - Updated - - -



well, I've never meet such problem before. Maybe you should restart the grimoire

anyway, faster or slower quest depends on your luck because of it's % quest item drop :3 , mine 3-6 minutes per quest using this bot
Already found a solution. Just find a class that has moderate damage skill and low cooldown. I use Alpha Omega since its 2nd is 2s cooldown. Also adding /join after each temp quest drop is a good idea. It allow your skill to CD and Slugfit to respawn hence prevent crash.


Why didn't you chose mobius instead of hydra? Still have same bug as Slugfit?
Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
Already found a solution. Just find a class that has moderate damage skill and low cooldown. I use Alpha Omega since its 2nd is 2s cooldown. Also adding /join after each temp quest drop is a good idea. It allow your skill to CD and Slugfit to respawn hence prevent crash.
modern problem require modern solution
thanks bro and good luck
a little bit slower than the previous bot, but it solved the slugfit problem
thanks
Quest complete failed! any solution?
Quote Originally Posted by andhexzt View Post
any solution?
Use the correct Quest ID...
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?