PostANI_DISCGoblin Slayer

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Goblin Slayer
Just finished watching the series and let me just say it was better than expected. If i had to rate it it would be a 7.5 out of 10. After all the controversy on social media surrounding episode 1, I decided to hop on the bandwagon. The show itself is full of action to keep you entertained. Lots of mature themes as well (blood, gore, rape, anime tiddies, the main characters autistic fixation on killing goblins). My only hang up is that the supporting cast feels useless most of the time and poor ol' Goblin Slayer has to pick up for everyone's slack. I would love to see this series renewed for a 2nd season.

Thoughts on the show for those whom have watched it?
I watched Goblin Slayer not knowing there was rape or anything even close to that so when I saw episode 1 I thought this anime was going to be really interesting. The Anime was fantastic and the character development was pretty good even though we never once learn the actual names of the chacters themselves. I am really looking forward to a season 2.
Which of his nicknames do you prefer? Orcbolg, Beard Cutter, or Goburin Sayer-san?

I'm a Goburin Sayer-san type of guy myself

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
Which of his nicknames do you prefer? Orcbolg, Beard Cutter, or Goburin Sayer-san?

I'm a Goburin Sayer-san type of guy myself

wow, thats quite hot 0w0
Quote Originally Posted by SEFgAESFGAeff View Post
wow, thats quite hot 0w0
you in particular my friend would enjoy the anime, plenty of fanservice
I think Goburin Sayer-san is probably the most badass name for him
goblin slayer was awesome
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us