Slayer Sig

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Slayer Sig
Soi managed to slip onto the computer and make a preeety nice sig.

Ilike the outcome.

C&C! GOGOGO



Edited & Better
i like it :]

9/10
N
I
C
E
!
!


im practicing for my cheerleader approval
good luck with that
Woww.

If your a cheerleader gtfo my thread...
Edited*

Double post. Yaya
why not be cheerleader f in haters! lol

8/10
im a fucking cheerleader
wtf man
=/
LMao.

WEll then.

I do not know.
FUCKIN NICE!



666
I told everyone that i was gunna come back stronger. > : )
Thats the best I've seen from you. 8.5/10
THis is the best sig in teh wooorld.
Quote Originally Posted by Chellbound View Post
THis is the best sig in teh wooorld.
Lol.
It's not bad Zhell, try using more basic texts? :P
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us