HelpLooking to edit 059's client

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Looking to edit 059's client
Im very new to all of this but I've noticed that when turning to the fame tab of 059's client and turning on Thirsty it doesnt allow you to drink HP & MP pots from your seperate stack in the inventory when it should as it wont remove the bonus.

"Health Potions and Magic Potions can be drank from their special inventory stack without affecting this fame bonus."

I was wandering if there was any way to edit the code to make a work around to this or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Spackaroo View Post
Im very new to all of this but I've noticed that when turning to the fame tab of 059's client and turning on Thirsty it doesnt allow you to drink HP & MP pots from your seperate stack in the inventory when it should as it wont remove the bonus.

"Health Potions and Magic Potions can be drank from their special inventory stack without affecting this fame bonus."

I was wandering if there was any way to edit the code to make a work around to this or not?
Yes, I can't tell you specifically how though.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us