Hypothesizingz - model size

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Hypothesizingz - model size
Ok, I'm guessing that the model changes size because there are certain guns that are "large" sized and "small" sized...

I think the Large guns are like
-FAMAS
-M14
-L85a1
-M416

and the small guns like
-M16a3
-M4a1
-G36e
-AK-47

Not sure for the SMGs and SRs but i think they also have a certain "size" that changes size when you try to change a small gun into a big gun D:

Blehhh i think ill make a list then
AR: Large
-TAR
-FAMAS
-M14
-L85a1
-M416
-M6A2
-M417

AR: Small
-M16a3
-M4a1
-Scar
-G36e
-AK-47
-AUG
-Possibly SG550

AR: not sure: D:

SMG: Large
-P90
-PP-19
-(possibly) Mp7

SMG: Small
-UMp
-Uzi
-Mp5
-and others...

SMG: not sure
-Scorpian

SR: large
-I think most of them are large, if some are "small" then post plz

SR: SMALL
-SR 25

MG: ALL LARGE ME THINKS
Not so much M4A1. I made it into a Valkyrie with no change in size
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
Not so much M4A1. I made it into a Valkyrie with no change in size
No, I'm guessing that M4a1's size did not decrease because it was with the same "small" category weapon
Like, M4a1 and G36e are both in the "small category"
so AK-47 to any type of G36s would not change the size

at least thats what i think =/
mhm, maybe that's why. Maybe only small to small and big to big conversions work?
hmm, guessin thats the reason....
but one thing i don't get is when you do m16a3 to pp-19 mod it grows small, but p90 to pp-19 makes it normal...
hmm, maybe they are both large :O
well, we have noticed that sometimes when u change NX gins to normal guns, they shrink... like my artic wolf mod.... but i dont think how big or small the gun is, i dont think that matters...
Hmm, but I tried the all ARs to M417 and some of them (FAMAS and M14) did not shrink...
and i think theres also a specific size in the SRs too =/

well, if I'm wrong, its possible that it has something to do with hex :O
Quote Originally Posted by mapleck View Post
Hmm, but I tried the all ARs to M417 and some of them (FAMAS and M14) did not shrink...
and i think theres also a specific size in the SRs too =/

well, if I'm wrong, its possible that it has something to do with hex :O
i dunno, i would assume its something to do with the model.... casue, they didnt want you to make artic wolf into normal L9, so its prob just a glitch or something..
hmm...maybe...
I did few tests like m416 to TAR have no size change and p90 to pp-19
hmm....
ARGGHH THIS IS CONFUSING D:
yea im pretty sure that each weapon has a size class and that when in game it auto resizes the weapon model to the apropriate size class
The SG 550 is a large model, I was able to make it into a G36C in the right size.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
The SG 550 is a large model, I was able to make it into a G36C in the right size.
Hmm, not sure but i think all G36s are in the "small" section :/
Quote Originally Posted by mapleck View Post
Hmm, not sure but i think all G36s are in the "small" section :/
G36C isnt small.... or is it?
Hmm... i looked at the ss G36e to G36C and it turned out small... so it must be big then :/

omg i can't edit the thread D:

OFFTOPIC= lol 666 threads XD
i don't really don't know about that but i have tryed to change a MG for SMG didn't worked, tryed the MK.48 to MP7, MP5 and even PP-90, nothing, the MK.48 didn't even fired.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?