This Venmo thing

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This Venmo thing
Sooo do we know what's up with this Venmo thing?
Can we cash out? What verification is needed? for US only? Not sending to reship?

Have not had time to check it out yet, I do know that you can use ATM's outside US tho. Cheers!
Quote Originally Posted by 131364 View Post
Sooo do we know what's up with this Venmo thing?
Can we cash out? What verification is needed? for US only? Not sending to reship?

Have not had time to check it out yet, I do know that you can use ATM's outside US tho. Cheers!
Better alternative to paypal tbh
venmo is owned by paypal lmfaoo cash app is were its at chargebacking that shit u never lose
YEEAAH ok but does anyone know anything about the CC you can get through them, as I recall the paypal one sucked but venmo card maybe good?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us