WTS9YO AQW ACCOUNT WITH MASTER OF MOGLINS, CHRONO DRAGONKNIGHT, LEGION PALADIN & ETC.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
9YO AQW ACCOUNT WITH MASTER OF MOGLINS, CHRONO DRAGONKNIGHT, LEGION PALADIN & ETC.
Selling 9yo AQW Account with alot of heromart items.

The items that the account has that i think they should be mentioned are:
  • Dragon Knight
  • Chrono DragonKnight
  • ChronoCorruptor
  • CardClasher
  • Infinity Knight
  • Legion Paladin
  • Master of Moglins
  • ShadowReaper of Doom (Rare)



Also the account has more than 100 Treasure Potion, and some weeks of membership, I've just put it to get Dual Unarmed :P.

I don't have access to the email of the account.

Price : 70$ (PayPal)
Add me on IM
I can Vouch for this seller!!!
daily bump
Price reduced to 60$.
Daily bump
Has the CDK code been used in DragonFable?
Quote Originally Posted by Negan6666 View Post
Has the CDK code been used in DragonFable?
She won't be active till later so I might as well tell you, she said that there are codes linked to the portal.battleon account and you can't get them unless you buy the actual aqw acc.
daily bump.
daily bump(price reduced to 50$).
Add me on IM.
Is the account still up for sale? If so, I'd like to buy it
add me in dc: ✖ℂℜ∀ℤ Ɏ♥#7774
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?