Black ops 4 for $12

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Black ops 4 for $12
I noticed I can't post links, but the Humble Bundle website have games they give out when you subscribe, $12 monthly (You can unsubscribe as soon as you receive your game combo). I've used this one before back in October to get Overwatch, and it worked perfectly.
thanks man
Oh shit thanks man! will check out
can you get the games from previous months too?
Quote Originally Posted by yayeetman View Post
can you get the games from previous months too?
Nope, only games for THAT specific month. Previous month games are all unobtainable anymore.
thanks alot buddy
Thanks u bro. Didn't knew about it.
You can keep the games for that subscription month?
Quote Originally Posted by warstarter123 View Post
You can keep the games for that subscription month?
"A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Activate on Blizzard Battle.net and keep them forever."
Quote Originally Posted by Noxey View Post
"A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Activate on Blizzard Battle.net and keep them forever."
can u update them
Quote Originally Posted by warstarter123 View Post
can u update them
Yes, as soon as you activate them they are now yours to keep forever. Which means, you can update them whenever there is an update.
That is a good deal, I hope that I haven't missed it.
thanks so much for the info
Quote Originally Posted by dicktator69 View Post
thanks man gona check this out!
Quote Originally Posted by buenavides1 View Post
That is a good deal, I hope that I haven't missed it.
Quote Originally Posted by mishowboy View Post
thanks so much for the info
No worries
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?